St. Agnes School

Nice shot! Is the building derelict?
Arrested decay. Local diocese can't apparently stomach demolition but won't restore it. A nearby building underwent extensive/expensive reno+expansion to become a civic museum/archive. Time's running out for this one.

Arrested decay. Local diocese can't apparently stomach demolition but won't restore it. A nearby building underwent extensive/expensive reno+expansion to become a civic museum/archive. Time's running out for this one.
They have a similar building here in Plano, and instead of tearing it down, they built a beautiful building to hide the the old one, very classic European style Catholic architecture. Once they take the fencing down, I'll try and get a shot of it. It's a beautiful building.

They have a similar building here in Plano, and instead of tearing it down, they built a beautiful building to hide the the old one, very classic European style Catholic architecture. Once they take the fencing down, I'll try and get a shot of it. It's a beautiful building.
Do it. Guess I'm running short on reticence and restraint when getting shots of what I want--due respect to local law enforcement, of course!

Nice photo, very nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back