Stillwater Lake

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out for a drive and ran into a sign that pointing the way to Stillwater Lake, and like any photographer I could not pass up a chance to take some shots of still water. When I got there I found eagle fishing but with my luck I had on my 28-70 so I could not get the shot. I got my 70-200 and my 2X out the car and waited. It never came back however I did take some other shots while I was waiting. I will try to go back some time this week, till then take a look at these. Let me know what you think
32881428.jpg

32714058.jpg

32686590.jpg

32882251.jpg

32882282.jpg

32882310.jpg

The 4th is great! I like the train ones, also.

The last two train photos appeal to me most, but (and I am a little glad to be noticing it in someone else's photos, too, and not only in mine!) both "let the water run out of the lake", i.e. the horizon is tilted.

But - like I was saying - this is one of my major faults in my own photography, so I am more than lenient towards anyone who does the same ;).

I like the 4th one, I'd be a nice wallpaper on my screen :D

These are all great shots! I really like #3, 4, and 6. The only thing that bugs me about #6 is that it seems a little crooked.....but then again, maybe that's just me. Oh well.
Nice job! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone

As for the crookedness of the shots I know but the prob was the lake moves from right to left where the left side in almost the end of the lake, So it was moving to me. If you look at the trees you can see I tryed as much as I could :scratch: to get it to look right. anyway keep it coming thanks !!!! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back