kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am new to this forum and a friend recommended this forum to me. I found a good deal on a camera at A&M Photoworld.com. He suggested I ask about the store before making an online purchase. Does anyone know anything about this website and their reputation? Any help at all would be great. Thanks.

kelox said:
Hello, I am new to this forum and a friend recommended this forum to me. I found a good deal on a camera at A&M Photoworld.com. He suggested I ask about the store before making an online purchase. Does anyone know anything about this website and their reputation? Any help at all would be great. Thanks.

Do a quick search on Google, they pop up all over the place in forums and review sites - doesn't look good

Welcome to the forum.

I have no personal experience with them but I've heard warnings. Look for them at www.resellerratings.com

Your best bet (besides a local camera store) is to use a large, reputable mail-order place like B&H or Adorama. In fact, if you go to Adorama through the link on the bottom of the page...you would be helping this site.

I've not heard good things about them but have not bought from them either.

For the most part I purchase through B&H or Adorama. Both are reputable dealers.

I definitely recommend digitalfotoclub.com. resellerratings.com do have a good record of the company/website. The email sales-rep who have handled me was very helpful, and almost reply like within 5 hours! The price is great too, so check it out :)

However, the photo of the stores doesn't look too great.

Hellashot said:
That site is a 2nd site run by www.focuscamera.com You'll notice very similar looking website with exactly the same selection in places. And different prices on each site.

Know that, but it seemed that this site seems to have a better reputation then its' brother site. Also, the price seems cheaper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back