Stormy sunset at Playa Barrika, Basque Country (Spain)

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Storm at sunset, a 2-minutes exposure taken at amazing Playa Barrika in the Basque Country on the Atlantic Coast of Spain during a Workshop I led there. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL2_0254.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

The whole image is stunning, but that sky really does make this image even better. Another fantastic image and beautifully taken one from you.

Beautiful!
Each of your images is a miniature workshop for me. Thank you for sharing.
I am curious how many stops of nd filter were used to obtain 2 minutes, and if you perhaps stacked an ND and a Grad ND.

What I am floored with is that the image is a 2 MINUTE exposure and the sand ripples are crystal clear!

THATS photography!

I know when I see a new post by you, I'm in for a treat. This is no exception. 2 minute exposure is amazing. Nice work!

I love that I can visit these awesome locations through your work! Fantastic image Vieri. :)

The foreground sharpness and clarity is amazing! Feels like you could reach out and touch it.

Amazing picture! I'm glad to see you took everything I taught you seriously. :distant:

The whole image is stunning, but that sky really does make this image even better. Another fantastic image and beautifully taken one from you.

Thank you very much Dave, glad you enjoyed the picture and the sky here! :)

Beautiful!
Each of your images is a miniature workshop for me. Thank you for sharing.
I am curious how many stops of nd filter were used to obtain 2 minutes, and if you perhaps stacked an ND and a Grad ND.

Hi there! Thank you for your comment, I am happy that you find my work inspiring and useful for your photography :) Yes, I used a Grad ND and a ND filter together, and while I am not totally sure which, this was done with either a 6 or a 10 stop ND.

What I am floored with is that the image is a 2 MINUTE exposure and the sand ripples are crystal clear!

THATS photography!

Thank you very much indeed! The ripples were wet, but there wasn't a whole lot of water going over them, hence the effect that you enjoyed :)

I know when I see a new post by you, I'm in for a treat. This is no exception. 2 minute exposure is amazing. Nice work!

Thank you very much indeed Jon, I am glad you are enjoying my work! :)

I love that I can visit these awesome locations through your work! Fantastic image Vieri. :)

Hey Jeff, thank you for your kind comment, I am glad to bring you around the world with my images! :)

A very good image.............

Thank you very much indeed Jeff! :)

awesome shot and looks like a epic area

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it and yes, Playa Barrika is simply stunning! :)

The foreground sharpness and clarity is amazing! Feels like you could reach out and touch it.

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Amazing picture! I'm glad to see you took everything I taught you seriously. :distant:

Ha ha, funny :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back