Street lamp under walkway

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon SX60HS. Spotted this walking around. Wish it wasn't so dirty but out of my control. I was drawn to the juxtaposing line and strange reflection.Couldn't find the chicken coup wire for the life of me, spent 10 minutes searching for it...head scratch-er.

IMG_0043e.jpg

This image is technically good ... but artistically/creatively lacking. I think a crop on right above the holdfast top spike thingie in the reflection and another crop along the left edge of the actually blue post would have enhanced the abstract elements of the image. To my eye, everything to the left of the lamp isn't necessary and dilutes the reflection, which intrigues me ... and for me is should be the principal element in the image.

This image is technically good ... but artistically/creatively lacking. I think a crop on right above the holdfast top spike thingie in the reflection and another crop along the left edge of the actually blue post would have enhanced the abstract elements of the image. To my eye, everything to the left of the lamp isn't necessary and dilutes the reflection, which intrigues me ... and for me is should be the principal element in the image.

Like this?
IMG_20161129_101826.jpg

Most reactions

Back