Studio portraits - white background

thanks guys

here's a larger one of the group, 1000 px wide (edit: well, it was, now it's 800?)

122558794-L.jpg

I've been toying with an idea like this myself. I want to photograph all of my friends using my holga and setting up a makeshift "photo booth". It's great to see these all together.

This is beautiful Jazz!

Each image has the ability to stand on it's own, but it's the combined images, with the story that make this special. :thumbsup:

Wow. I cannot express to you how great these are. I really love them.

Thank you all very much for the comments.

Digital Matt said:
I want to photograph all of my friends using my holga
That must be Analog Matt talking. What have you done with Digital Matt?

Thank you all very much for the comments.

Digital Matt said:
That must be Analog Matt talking. What have you done with Digital Matt?

Hehe, I explained what I meant by digital Matt a long time ago, but I guess nobody believed me. There was a line in "Matrix" where they are training Neo in a simulation, and Morpheus tells him something to the effect of, "This is the digital representation of your analog self", or something like that. When I'm online, that's just what I am, the digital representation of my analog self.

So yes, Digital Matt does shoot film, when he's his analog self. ;)

I really like the idea and it was well done I actually would like to see the shots bigger yet I really like that type of just straight up lighting an it really looks like you have a real diverse bunch of characters in your building but again it would be nice to see more detail

So yes, Digital Matt does shoot film, when he's his analog self. ;-)
:idea: I get it now.

Thanks JIP. (Sorry, but that's as big as it gets)

I know this is probably "lighting 101" but being pretty much a newbie when it comes to studio lighting how was this done I really like the simple straight up lighting. Oh yeah and I can see the images better in the edit you made still nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back