Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p385134487-4.jpg

p381215832-4.jpg

p86736588-4.jpg

p278885008-2.jpg

I don't get it...I know . I am slow. could you explain?

Learned how to focus cleanly ?

Or that that beer stuff has alcohol ?

Not making sense to me either....:confused-55:

maybe it is that the more you drink the more it all makes sense analogy... which, personally I think is somewhat true.

Figured out why you got so banged up after only a few of them?
(8.2 is a bigger than average number for bottled beer)

OK, I get it! :)

There are several things that increase the "kick" of alcoholic beverages: the alcohol percentage, carbon dioxide, and sugar. Obviously, the higher the percentage, the more alcohol is available. Carbon dioxide (the bubbles in beer, sparkly wine, carbonated beverages) increase the absorption of alcohol through the stomach lining, as does sugar. This one should provide a good kick quite quickly. And obviously, this is a "don't drive after" beverage.

8.2 is pretty stout! Especially compared to our 3.2 here in Oklahoma!

Wow, 8.2 beer!!! That is pretty high alcohol. I bet three or four of those is quite a trip!

Oh Dear Lord! You're still drinking weasel piss in OK?!! I thought we'd eradicated that stuff across the entire country.

Joe

Oh Dear Lord! You're still drinking weasel piss in OK?!! I thought we'd eradicated that stuff across the entire country.

Joe
I don't think weasel piss is politically correct ... maybe 'beer that's only good for killing slugs' would be more appropriate.

Joe
I don't think weasel piss is politically correct ... maybe 'beer that's only good for killing slugs' would be more appropriate.

Or, frat beer. Or. College blend beer.

meh, a couple cold one's with a pizza on football saturday hits the spot. I couldn't handle anything stronger, anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back