Sunset on Foggy Plains.

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a couple from today's adventure. I shot some slides too, so when those get processed, I'll likely post them too.

Click images for high res version.

#1.

#2.

v, nice work shoedumas
two good images.

i quite like idea of the pylons in pic2 - the second one is so faded its hardly there anyway, but the closer one does look a bit funny in that only the top half is legible (just my opinion)

do you, or anyone else for that matter, ever worry about their sensor when taking pictures into a bright sun? i heard its not too good for its health... something about skin cancer i think!

Ah, that first one is so soft, everything is painted in muted colours, I really like that!

The sky is interesting in the second, so are the reflections, but I am not quite so sure about the glaring white of the sun ... I kind of prefer the softness of Photo 1.

The lighting was actually very soft from the sun in pic 2. It was a little dark, so I had to slow down the shutter and open up my aperture as little as possible to keep a long DOF. That made the sun a bit of a blob, but a sacrifice had to be made. :(
Thanks for the comments!

I like the 2nd more :) great reflection :mrgreen:

That second shot is absolutely stunning! I even like that power line tower you can see. It sort of adds that touch of "man vs. nature." Awesome job.

#1 is beautiful

Thanks so much guys.
Myopia, I have a Pentax K100D, 6.1MP DSLR, so it turns out some decent images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back