Sunset Trail

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another one from a week ago during my first attempt shooting in M full time. The golden light right before the sun disappeared was amazing.

TatumRanchSunset.jpg

C&C is always appreciated!

Thank you again for looking.

Christina

Nice use of light and composition. Really good depth of field.

Manual focus too?

How do you like the 'm' mode?

Thanks Abraxas! It was manual focus. I like the 'M' mode, but I think I'll love it once I'm more comfortable with it.

Great lighting in this one. Diggin' the golden hues contrasting with the light blues of the skt and the whispy white clouds.

Although this is nicely composed, perhaps next time consider moving the horizon off center of the image.

Soon enough you will become comfortable with 'M' mode. It's not as daunting to overcome as you may fear. Just stick with it.

cool lighting! and the exposure seems right on

Great lighting in this one. Diggin' the golden hues contrasting with the light blues of the skt and the whispy white clouds.

Although this is nicely composed, perhaps next time consider moving the horizon off center of the image.

Soon enough you will become comfortable with 'M' mode. It's not as daunting to overcome as you may fear. Just stick with it.

Thank you for the comments. I struggled with the composition on this one. I might go back and try another crop.

great shot, very slightly tilted and a little under exposed

I was just really happy that I was able to capture what my eyes saw, especially on my first outing in M mode. Thank you for the comments!

cool lighting! and the exposure seems right on

Thanks! The light was so beautiful that night.

Thanks Abraxas! It was manual focus. I like the 'M' mode, but I think I'll love it once I'm more comfortable with it.

Thank you for the comments. I struggled with the composition on this one. I might go back and try another crop.
I was just really happy that I was able to capture what my eyes saw, especially on my first outing in M mode. Thank you for the comments!
Thanks! The light was so beautiful that night.

Looks like you're getting the hang of it for sure. For me the big fun started with a cable release and staying out -after- the sun dropped down behind the horizon.

Mr. Alini is right. Those centered horizons can make an image awkward. I didn't want to say anything, but since he brought it up, I'd like to add something I've found through personal experience to be aggravating; Once you've placed a horizon center, there's no crop that will effectively get it out of there without butchering the photo (IMO). Fun to try though. It's like a Rubik's cube, or a Chinese finger puzzle, or better yet, trying to fold a piece of paper in half 8 times.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back