Super Villian

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by SpaceNut, Jun 15, 2007.

1. SpaceNut

SpaceNut TPF Noob!

While attending the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, IL this year with one of my best friends we ran into several comic book heroes & villians walking the midway. "The Riddler" was kind enough to stop for a couple of photos. An adult costume contest of super heores & villians was held and this young man was the youngest entry in the contest. Thanks for looking. C/C welcome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. schumionbike

schumionbike TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The composition is okay but I wish I could see his face and eyes more clearly.

3. SpaceNut

SpaceNut TPF Noob!

The young man had make-up on as part of his costume & dress-up for the "Riddler" part. I tried to light his eyes in PS and this is the best I could do without over-doing it or his eyes would look funny. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

4. ClarkKent

ClarkKent TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I love this little guy. I think maybe his make-up had a part in contibuting in the darkness around his eyes. Sometimes that can be quite difficult and sometimes hard to overcome. In this instance though...I think you did a great job capturing him!