Sweetie, I'm not pregnant..........

My Dad once asked "That Question" to a lady - she replied "NO, IVF.... I VERY FAT! I agree you should never ask!

That is a question that shouldn't be asked unless the woman in question is visibly crowning.
Please tell me you didnt have your shiny new advertisement decals on the car....... :lol:

*Open mouth insert foot* Ooops! Although, if I looked like I'm pregnant I would SO take advantage of it. Get a seat on the bus, people open the door for you, store clerks let you use the bathroom anytime, you can pig out at a restaurant without getting nasty looks...

I'm one of those that get really pissy when someone asks me if I am pregnant...

My youngest child is almost 4 years old... Before I got pregnant, I weighed 105 lbs. After having my almost 4 year old, I weighed 175. I still look like I'm 6-7 months pregnant and get asked all the time when I'm due. I hate it. Can't stand it, but at the same time, I've tried several times to lose weight and just haven't had much success at all.

Just had to throw my $0.02 in ;)

fail-dog-5-600x400.jpg

Emily your body's like a super model.........:sexywink:

And with that duck face...errr.... blue steel look, I'm sure you could land some shoots. I could work with you to get a portfolio together if you'd like. :biggrin: :wink:

Hey maybe you shouldn't put that sign on your car after all.

i understand its somethin ya dont ask. but he was tryin to be helpful. its not like he said "wow lady u must be pregnant."

unless someone is being intentionally disrespectful, i dont think its too much to be a little understanding. but i will never be pregnant and that may be one subject thats not fair to judge unless u have been or will someday be.

sounds like she was pretty understanding tho. dont think its somethin that ya should feel to awful bad about

Most reactions

New Topics

Back