Swift

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Death Valley sand dunes @ Stove Pipe Wells.
112951779-L.jpg

Yay! More of your pics... I get all excited to get to see some of your pics. They are absolutely fabulous. Is there a way that I could download some of your talent (like in the matrix or something)? (If only that were true) *big sigh*

Unique approach to a well trodden subject.

Thanks all!

abraxas said:
Unique approach to a well trodden subject.
I tracked around in the soft sand for about 2 hours looking for something 'different'. It was harder than I thought it was gonna be.

yep I could live with that shot

What settings did you use? I go to the sand dunes a few times of year and want to try and get some good pics next time I go. I like the way you got an area that has no human marks on it. Very nice.

tough to shoot and get an interesting shot.... and you've managed to do that here... excellent capture :thumbup:

woodsac said:
Thanks all!

I tracked around in the soft sand for about 2 hours looking for something 'different'. It was harder than I thought it was gonna be.

You did well! Eureka dunes next?- The backside is a piece of cake in comparison.

More thanks all :)

Mole, this one was shot at f/8 with the 17-85mm IS.

abraxas, yep :D I'm gonna hopefully (a big hopefully) hit up the Eureka Dunes in the next couple weeks, I've never been to those.

Most reactions

Back