Switched teams...

If there's one thing I hate. It's inconsistency.

However, I will let you off, as you are consistent with your bad choices! :p

#TEAMNIKON

ok, too much? Just kiddin' ;)

Enjoy the new kit!!

Dear Chris, (a.k.a runnah)
I have never been more proud of you in my life. You are growing up right before my very eyes. Before I know it you will be carrying a shiny new 135 in your bag as well. These changes are just happening so fast. Welcome to a whole new world of beautiful.
Love,
Kathy

I now like men...j/k

But switched over to Canon. Felt it was time to retire the d300 (actually truly kinda sad about it) and move to a 5D MkIII. Pretty excited and just learning all the buttons now.

No real point just excited and kinda sad.

So, once you go gay your going to stay? Umm.. hmm.. something like that I guess. Well congrats on the 5D MkIII at any rate.. lol

I guess at the right tone of voice that would sound very scary :) OH why, why did you leave us ? Come back pleaseeeee come back to the warm bussom of Nikon Booo Hooo :(

Maybe in another 5-6 years. ;) but by then the DSLR will be dead.

I guess at the right tone of voice that would sound very scary :) OH why, why did you leave us ? Come back pleaseeeee come back to the warm bussom of Nikon Booo Hooo :(

yeah, we'll have a Spinning Tilting Inverted Non-Klitzy Evolutional Reflex camera
or more commonly known as a STINKER

Our heart is open and we will always take back our lost son ;)

Most reactions

Back