Sydney meet up - pics

Neat shots of a fun day...thanks for sharing.

germans.sized.jpg

That's over in the Rocks, and those guys don't know how to speak a lick of German, i think they just have a ledhosen fetish!

hey lucky, did ya get a bit of sunburn or is manda makin ya blush :lol: Man it looks like you guys had heaps of fun... i'ma gonna have to find some kiwis to do the same thing 'round Auckland!

really wicked pic :thumbsup:

sweet@! all shots look really fab, hope to see more!!!

Yes the Luckydog caught a bit of sun.
I actually arrived in Sydney 4 and a half hours before everyone else and did a fair bit of walking around. In all i spent about 8 hours out in the sun. No sunscreen either! I is a bad boy.

Oh, how enjoyable to hear of a get-together of forum members, how nice to "get to know you" much better like this, and just how enjoyable to see some good photographer's photos of the meeting - all your photos do stand out and are so different (as in: so much better) than the run-of-the-mill photo you'd normally expect to get to see after some gathering like yours!

(As a matter of fact, I'm member on another online forum - shhhh! -, have been for 2 1/2 years by now, and met up with one other member who I had not known in person ever before, too, this weekend. We met in Hamburg. None of my photos ready as yet, since I work with film, and I wouldn't post them here, either, since you don't know 'her', but... just to tell you that such get-togethers are the greatest of fun!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back