Sydney Opera House

Cool!
Yet another perspective of Sydney, or this time the Opera House, to be precise, as I have never seen it before.
And I am glad you at least had "the missus" be in your photo, else it would have been too devoid of people, which would have looked unrealistic, or fightening ... my sister calls such people-less photos "nuclear-bomb-pics", all buildings still there but all people gone. Horrible thought! Horrible assumption. But ... that's her word and she has planted the idea into my mind, too, now... :(.

But hey. Nothing wrong here. Your wife is in the pic, and that helps! :D
At what time of the day would there only be ONE person walking around the Opera House? I would think it is normally milling with tourists at all times of the day!?

The opera house was crawling with tourists but they were mostly concentrated on the harbour side of the building and the stairs. I'm slightly agoraphobic so I usually go where there are less or no people. Actually, I originally didn't want anyone in the photograph but I though I would get a smack if I told my wife to get lost so I included her. :) But you're right; having a single person in the photo adds a point of interest in an otherwise empty area. Thank you for commenting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back