Symmetry is neat

Shane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1608011116_3f7c046824_o.jpg

2 flashes. Little under and grainy. qritique the hell out of it please.

Actually, I love the grain and darkness of this. The pipe or whatever on top of the building is a little distracting. Other than that, it's awesome!

Actually, I love the grain and darkness of this. The pipe or whatever on top of the building is a little distracting. Other than that, it's awesome!

Yeah, same for me. The pipe on the top of the building really wants me to stare at it.

How about?...hope you don't mind :p

1593661969_9219fad224_ocopy.jpg

Edit: i got rid of distortion, added some vignetting( i'm not really sure i like thought it gives more importance to the subject ) , and saturated the colours :p

Nicely captured Shane. Im diggin the croped version too. I find that stack in the first image keeps drawing my eye there. Cool stuff.

did you crop that at all? if not that really is nearly perfect framing

I reedited it myself and this is what i got, im torn between the small crop that was done and this one. Thanks a bunch
1608011116_3f7c046824_o.jpg

Great pic shane, I prefer the crop as well as I am distracted by the stack. I also like the extra vignetting.

I like the first one. The curve on the roof and the colors of the sky deserve keeping the pipe there IMO. It gives me a better idea of "industrial" together with the doors and the ground... Nice shot :wink:

i find the exposure just perfect, personaly what i like to see in skate shots is the move from up close, if you wish to crop this pic, i would crop it a little from the bottom, not the top

I actually like the pipe on the top, very much! It's looking for him but the other way while the dude makes a dash for it. You know he's not supposed to be there (storywise).
I feel the pipe balances him in the symmetrical world -I mean everything is symmetrical except for him and the pipe, take the pipe away and he's kinda out of place as thought it's better without him too.
Nope I like it lots.

Two flashes/good planning & imagination.

The cons: looks like a cheap lens, I can see the bent horizon line. Maybe you can use Photoshop to push it back in. [lens correction]

Nice work.

Ray.

I much prefer the original crop, however I agree that the pipe stack is distracting. I would suggest instead of cropping the stack out, cloning it out.

I also like the bent horizon line. Not sure why.... it just adds an interesting feel to this image.

Jason

Most reactions

New Topics

Back