Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was it just me or was this a looooooong week? We don't have any terribly exciting plans for the weekend. I have class tomorrow morning to make up a snow day last week, do some househunting on Saturday afternoon, homework, laundry, hang out with the boys. Maybe we'll finally get a chance to watch some of the movies we ordered through Blockbuster's online service, oh, a month ago. Somebody must have more exciting plans than this :mrgreen:

It's a long weekend up here...we have Family Day on Monday. Do you get President's Day off down there?

I'd love to relax this weekend but I'll probably end up working at my 2nd job...painting houses.

ferny said:
This week has flown by and I've not done a single thing that I'd planned to do.

:oops:

Ferny.. welcome to the club! I didn't do anything neither. I had to study to my exams and... I haveno clue why - I forgot :)

ok ok and what does it mean T...G...I...F ? does it mean anything or no? :) you can use offensive words if there are any :D

It just means Thank Goodness (or God) its Friday :) It is a pretty common term here in the U.S. I imagine its used in a similar fashion on other parts of the world.

As for me, Its been a long week of class and work and I definitely look forward to the weekends. Jess and I are heading over to Austin this tonight and tomorrow to See her brother and her parents. Nothing like a free meal :) Then I hope to spend most of sunday finishing up my prints for the TPF Darkroom print exchange. WOOHOO!

Oh yeah, I have to study sometime in there as well, I've got two exams next week. Blah!

Hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!

Zach :D

Long week but it was actually pretty good for me. I'm sure the weekend will be great!

Sick as hell today..and working all weekend...but atleast we have the option to watch Keanu fight demons now. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

This week went by really fast for me, but I guess that's b/c since Wednesday I've been thinkin it's Friday :lol: But now it is, and 2 of my classes have been cancelled which just leaves one, so that's awesome!!! Headed out of town for the weekend to celebrate my grandpa's bday, the big 80 :)

fairly fast week for me. i'll be taking my wife and children to NYC for a week visit with her sister which leaves me at home to run the streets with my camera. :shock: i hear snow may be coming this weekend; would love to get some downtown snow scenes this year. i'm off monday as well!!! hope everyone has a good weekend and stay safe!

I'm waiting to see all the shots from your weekend :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back