Taiwan country side [B&W]

The only critisism I have is that the black border is a little too thick. It takes the attention away from these really WONDERFUL photos.

Dani

I like them all! I didn't even see the border in the beginning, but that could be me. I don't feel they are distracting. Very nice photographs, I love the last and the first the most!

No complaints about the border here at all. Enhances the contrasts, I say.
And the last is an absolute winner! Wow. The detail. Very nice. Very close-up - I am sure he could tell as many stories of his life as he has lines in his face. Very good.
And I like the second, too. It is the same man, isn't it?

The portrait in #3 is really powerful. Enough of the black for me. I like that.

Same as Danir, I also think a slightly thinner border suits the images better.

Thank you all

Danir: Border is always problematic for me. Most of the time I have no hesitation concerning srop and pos treatment ( even if I do it wrong :mrgreen: ), but border , I don't know why, I always hesitate and never know what to do. SO most of thetime I do it simple just black border, maybe this one is slightly too large; Thanks for comment anyway.

Hollandhusker: Thank you :D

LaFOTO: Thank you; Yes you are right it is the same man, he is a very nice model. I stayed with him for some time, just to let him feel more at ease with the camera, beacuse at the beguining he was posing :er: ...
I like alos his face and skin so expressiv ;)

Tsienni:Thank you I will post a new version of n#3 with more white and contrast, and thinner border.

SHoothoops: Thank you;)

Mat

Most reactions

Back