Take your camera to work.

Just like Light Artisan I bring my camera everyday, just wish I could change the surroundings there, terrible backgrounds.
You can easily change the backgrounds - by changing the camera perspective and/or angle.

I take mine to work everyday as well.

36881_409097873855_503308855_4307297_1857454_n.jpg

My Office right mid-field of Runway 18/36 in Goose Bay.

34202_411881838855_503308855_4380914_4942505_n.jpg

One of the Company Saab 340As sitting on the ramp in front of my Office

Interesting thread. good pics!

You guys are really good. I'm too nervous to share my pics from my simple point and click. I could use the feedback though...

These are scans (of prints) from a little over 10 years ago...

All I really have access to right now. Somewhere, I have a CD with more...

01201101 by J E, on Flickr

01201103 by J E, on Flickr

Co-worker working hard:

01201102 by J E, on Flickr

And the last one wasn't staged, lol. It was right before Christmas, so nobody was really working anyway, and we were on night shift - so we really weren't doing anything... :lmao:

It's been a long time since I worked anywhere that allowed cameras on the facility, so if I find more, they're still going to be 7 or 8 years old... :lol:

Last edited:
Just like Light Artisan I bring my camera everyday, just wish I could change the surroundings there, terrible backgrounds.
You can easily change the backgrounds - by changing the camera perspective and/or angle.

I've been working on it just haven't gotten it figured out yet. Airports always seem to be in the middle of nowhere or right in the middle of a really crappy area, mine is in the latter.

Heres a few I took today.. I am a power electrician at a hydro electric generating station.
It was almost -40*C this morning with the windchill,

1) the tailrace

2011_012000110.jpg

2)
2011_01200035.jpg

3)Sun comming up

2011_01200031.jpg

4)
2011_01200015.jpg

I have to make sure I can post pics, I am an electrician at a nuclear power plant

I have to make sure I can post pics, I am an electrician at a nuclear power plant

i couldnt imagine working in a place like that everyday. the company i work for did some work at pantex a couple years ago. the security is crazy

I've thought about, talkied about it and I plan to do it. I hope this thread is still alive and kicking in the next few weeks when I will. Or else I'll have to bring it back to the top after I have something more to post.

Until then, I am enjoying the photos.

some really cool pics and even cooler is to see the diversity of employment.

I can't post pics from my work but I can tell you that my work (metal finishing) involves the parts that go into the assemblies that nobody can post pictures of.

willis, some awesome pics, the security is not too bad to deal with where I am at. I have done some government contract work that was 1000x more extreme than what I deal with now.

Most reactions

Back