Talons!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Airic got me hooked on this place, a 2 hour drive, and I have been here 3x., and I don't think I am done yet.
I went back to see the Red necks tonight, 5 new eggs .. hoping to see a new family there soon, more to come on them later this weekend.

thanks again Airic, hope all is well in Detriot this weekend.

MoreOspreys2.jpg

DSC_1078w.jpg

DSC_1064w.jpg

DSC_0898w.jpg

DSC_1030w.jpg

MoreOspreys.jpg

thanks for looking!

Wooohooo Ray! Finally got up there ay :) That last shot is awesome and the one with the moon is a nice touch.

If you plan on going this week PM me, I'm on holidays and plan on going sometime this week.

Thanks Joat! That was very good luck when the bird did the flyby with the moon.. no PS there at all! I like the evening light there best, but not a lot of fish coming in there last night.

Beautiful series Ray, majestic is teh word that comes to mind.

WHOA steady on there, your just showing off now :lol: and if possible can you show off some more as those shots are out of this world

5 with the moon is awesome!!! ok ok... all the pic are awesome! :D

if you find a way to quit work and shoot all the time let me know how you accomplish it, k?

great series, love the last 2... those talons could do some serious damage huh? slice 'n dice... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
if you find a way to quit work and shoot all the time let me know how you accomplish it, k?

great series, love the last 2... those talons could do some serious damage huh? slice 'n dice... :thumbup:

just imagine her coming up behind you and hoisting you off your feet, and taking you up to the nest for a gormet dinner for 4... well, thats how the fish feel!!

I hope to go back and catch a few shots with fish in those talons.. hoping!

Wow...brilliant stuff Sir Ray. Very well done man.

Most reactions

Back