Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
463897489_uCQLs-L.jpg

463969777_ED9sZ-L.jpg

463897470_xC9uk-L.jpg

This series really has a bit of a story behind it, moving the viewer from the clean and uncluttered station interior, to the view of 'contained' graffiti, to the sad view of the homeless people sleeping in close proximity to the diners at the snack bar. Nicely done

This series really has a bit of a story behind it, moving the viewer from the clean and uncluttered station interior, to the view of 'contained' graffiti, to the sad view of the homeless people sleeping in close proximity to the diners at the snack bar. Nicely done

thanks very much Anty, this latest visit to Rome was quite sad in many ways, as the predominant feeling there was one of desperation. These aspects have deteriorated in the 18 months since my last visit and walking/hanging around at night did not feel safe. The other end of Termini houses about 100 homeless people at night, as there is a large awning providing cover from the weather. There were no African sellers on the street, they have been replaced by people from Bangladesh....there were many beggars around the Vatican.

LOVE LOVE LOVE 1 and 3, literally could stare at the all day! Breathtaking!

I'm a sucker for all foreign pics. Thanks for the views.

Most reactions

Back