Tethering Tools

chuasam

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone else used or had experience with Case AIR tools?
Case Air Wireless Tethering System

I'm considering getting this so I can tether my iPad Pro to my D810 and be able to give instant feedback to my clients or have them proof the shoot on the spot.

Never seen such a thing before, but I can sure see why it could be useful, especially if you can set up your tablet or phone to transfer shots to a cloud based storage location tied into lightroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen such a thing before, but I can sure see why it could be useful, especially if you can set up your tablet or phone to transfer shots to a cloud based storage location tied into lightroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My files are huge. I don't need it backed to the cloud yet. I just like the client to see the image and sign off on it or to provide instant feedback to my subjects.

Many cameras already have built in wireless for sharing photos to a tablet. One thing to be aware of is that many cameras even by the same manufacturer get wonky when you go to full tether. I tried to go to their supported camera page but they had a bad link.

I bought a flue card for my K3II that allows tethering but seldom use it because it will disconnect quickly if you let it set idle, and the only file transfer it will do is JPEGs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back