Texan reporting in...

Welcome.... I like the Paintbrush/Pencil part of your signature! :)

LittleMan said:
Thanks everyone I'm really liking it here! :mrgreen:

It's sad really...that you would pull up a year old thread from when you joined the forum... [dumbanddumber]Just when I think you couldn't possibly get ANY dumber, you go and do something like that....and completely redeem yourself.[/dumbanddumber] :lmao:

hobbes28 said:
It's sad really...that you would pull up a year old thread from when you joined the forum... [dumbanddumber]Just when I think you couldn't possibly get ANY dumber, you go and do something like that....and completely redeem yourself.[/dumbanddumber] :lmao:
:biglaugh:

Oh Chris. Leave it alone, will you!
Before it begins to become nasty. Please.

Wow... I never knew dag was so hard to translate/describe until I tried to. Aparently it's an Australian term.

I just meant it as you were being silly.... and almost a bit of a loser.

I thought this explanation was pretty good:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dag

from wikipedia said:
An Australian term, meaning many things. According to the Macquarie dictionary, dag originally referred to "the wool on a sheep's rear quarters, often dirty with mud and excreta". Sheep poop in other words. "Rattle your dags" has been used to urge kids to hurry up. Eventually dag came to describe a person. The qualities being evoked range from conservative, unsophisticated and slovenly, to eccentric, goofy, amusing and loveable. To attempt the translation: dag might encompass the equivalent of anything from geek to slob to nut. Calling someone a dag might call forth any combination of these qualities. Along with the Australian proclivity to show affection via insult, this causes some difficulty in explaining the intended meaning to others (Americans/Canadians). Much is taken from the context and the tone of voice in which it is spoken.

Most reactions

Back