Thank-You

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a quick thank-you to everyone on this forum.

Life has delt me a crappy hand as of late, and the great photos to look at and the kind words on my photos has put a smile on my face more than once.

I am not looking for sympathy, just a Thank-You to all of GREAT people around here.

Thanks again, John.

your welcome bro!!!!! i hope your next year gets brighter!

md

john, sorry you're having troubles and hope all works out. i too look for support and an occasional uplift by visiting this forum and your pics are certainly among the ones that lift me up!

take care and have the best new year possible!!!

jon

jonmikal said:
john, sorry you're having troubles and hope all works out. i too look for support and an occasional uplift by visiting this forum and your pics are certainly among the ones that lift me up!

take care and have the best new year possible!!!

jon

Couldn't figure out how to say it any better, well said and meant.

May your next hand be a winner :thumbsup: and keep on shootin.

I think this forum does just the same for a lot of us. I am sure glad you are a part of the TPF community.

Hey, your welcome, even tho i dont think i was much of an uplifter... hopefully youll get a royal flush and kick life in the face soon

AlisonS said:
I think this forum does just the same for a lot of us. I am sure glad you are a part of the TPF community.

I would say the exact same thing! I love this place and it has definitely made my day better many times in the past. Life is full of ups and downs, it just about how you handle them!

Hope your next year is better and that you find happiness in all that you do!

Zach :D

Sometimes life gives you lemons. Just make lemonade. ;) Glad that you're here making the forum a better place. :hug: Here's to hoping that things get better for you real soon.

aggiezach said:
AlisonS said:

I would say the exact same thing! I love this place and it has definitely made my day better many times in the past. Life is full of ups and downs, it just about how you handle them!

Hope your next year is better and that you find happiness in all that you do!

Zach :D

Yup...I'm gonna have to say the same thing...hope things get better! :)

Picks, I still feel like a newbie sometimes around TPF but something I've quickly come to realize is we are all family here! You've got friends from all over the world! I find that pretty incredible.

This place is a comfort zone for many of us on so many levels. I hope things start to look up and they usually do when things are down. Just remember that there is someone always spamming here if ya need to chat! :D

Things grow better with a little sh*t - but sometimes you can have a bit too much...
Life can deal us a very crappy hand sometimes (and I've had a few, myself) but you can survive anything if you have a few good friends who are there for you.
I thing you have quite a few here. Hang on in there mate.

Chase said:
Just another example of what an awesome group of people we have here. I'm happy to hear we can help a little when things are tough.

This is by far the best group of people I've come across in a very very long time! Group hug! :hug:

photogoddess said:
Chase said:
Just another example of what an awesome group of people we have here. I'm happy to hear we can help a little when things are tough.

This is by far the best group of people I've come across in a very very long time! Group hug! :hug:

except for those guys down at AA right?

(runs from the goddess)

md

MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:
Chase said:

except for those guys down at AA right?

(runs from the goddess)

md

You can run but you CAN'T hide. :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back