That Barn

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a semi-botched shot of this barn a while back. Used some crazy ps stuff to kind of save it.
I kept telling myself to drive back to this place...and I did. Still not great, but I finally got it with some cloud cover. This shot is about 2 weeks old. Forgot I had it :blushing:

57578466-L.jpg

Really like the tones in this and i love the sky. there's a little circular motion on the top left side - like a tornado is just beginning to form... :crazy: or maybe it's just me...

Anyway, nice photo!

really nice woodsac....love the tones!! :thumbup:

very cool! love the dramatic b/w :D tfs

Ah. The typical Woodsac-clouds.
You know: that is how this formation is called.
"Cirrus" is for the lay-people. WE know that these are Woodsac-clouds!
Great.
How COULD you forget this one????
Aren't we meanwhile ENTITLED to see all the "genuine Woodsacs" on here?

"finally got it with some cloud cover"......come on woody we all know it's cuz it takes a few weeks for your 'machine' to kick in :lmao: Na, this is real nice, perfect compo and tones, great shot :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

LaFoto said:
Aren't we meanwhile ENTITLED to see all the "genuine Woodsacs" on here?
You bet you are! I honestly wouldn't have any if weren't for the encouragement of TPF.

Thanks Mako and Daniel.
Daniel I'm in the CA desert. But I'm surrounded by mountains and valleys. So I've got a little bit of everything within a couple hours drive ;)

Ooooh - creepy! :thumbsup:

Since we're in Cali, we really should wander and find some of this great stuff that you keep posting pics of. Awesome find and awesome shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back