that old boring lake

afoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I grew up walking around this "lake" (more of a pond really) and I never considered it to be that picturesque.

perhaps i was wrong?

c&c appreciated!

the clouds were perfect, and I thought including some of the colourful leaves at the bottom might add some interest?

you can also check out my blog post for this image on my new website! Mill Lake: Abbye Dahl fine art photography, Abbotsford | Abbye Dahl

millake_01 by abbye dahl, on Flickr

I really like it, especially if the sky was not post processed. What's the EXIF for this shot? Thanks!

That's a nice landscape. I like the colors.

I really like it, especially if the sky was not post processed. What's the EXIF for this shot? Thanks!

hi batmura,

sorry I usually give this info but forgot :p

f/16
iso/100
shutter speed 162 seconds

lee big stopper, 0.9 and 0.3 soft lee grads were used to balance out the exposure of the sky and get the long exposure.

Nice image, where did you get your LEE's? I've been considering that filter system.

Nice image, where did you get your LEE's? I've been considering that filter system.

i bought them at a local camera store who keeps them in stock (though not many stores do) but getting them online is just as good.

its an awesome system, i highly recommend it if you like shooting landscapes

Awesome daylight long exposure landscape.

Yeah, Lees is probably the best quality slide in filter system out there.

Their filter folder is kinda expensive though lol

Really nice long exposure love the way the clouds draw you in

This is nice...looks like I gotta invest a little more in some equipment...or think of a clever way of reproducing the effect...thanks for sharing this with us

Most reactions

Back