the 70-200s

Well most of my Flickr is shot on a rebal xs. 800 iso was unusable. I just could stray off of 100 if I could help it. I haven't had my 7D long.

I got the tamron this morning. It was a little cheaper then the f4's I found. I wish I had a little more to spend but it's still going to be tight. Got it for 899 new. I have 2k I need to spend on a motorcycle bill and I have 2100 :) That's tuff to beat the price for new. The f4 would be a little sharper, it's about the best out there it seems. I'm going to take a chance here. I love my tamron 90. I did some shots last night and I still just shake my head on the sharpness of it. I think the 2.8 will keep a couple doors open down the road as well if I do want to do a family shoot or something like that. Who knows it might be a learning experience for me as well lol.

I want to start shooting lower light as well. I love watching live music and played for many years and I think it would be fun to shoot some.

Tell me about it.. I just bought new tires for my Yamaha FZ6 :p
I'll be keeping an eye out for high ISO 7D shots, I just hit follow on Flickr! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back