Checking out my new 50mm 1.4

IMG_0165.jpg

fine.

540913445_192b60ac84.jpg

and my take on the old standby:

539837440_560ff5dd70.jpg

and the reason for me standing in the middle of the road:

539537900_fef838ad16.jpg

It is with great sadness that I must report that moments later Jeepnut28 lost his life to a speeding hedgehog.

Let this be a lesson to all, don't stand in the middle of the road, speed kills and hedgehogs are very dangerous creatures.

TPF just gets finer and finer as the days go on!

This is about as arty as I have time for these days, one of those hold the camera as far away from you as you can and hope and pray for something decent :lol:

at-homecopy.jpg

Oh Ok - If everyone else is....

These first two were taken where I used to work - Taken by other employees

olanmills085.jpg

Me006.jpg

This Last one is one that i took myself with the camera on timer...
hamptonlake106.jpg

None of these are artsy in any manner. So sorry.

But they are some of the newest, first taken after Sabine and I had returned from our trip to Bremen on 23 June where she got her hat and I the 50mm lens - Sabine had taken out one of her snakes, as you can see, and this is shot into the mirror in the hall:

spiegelportraitsabineschlange.jpg

Another, even newer, taken last Saturday night while I was waiting for a download and got bored, and with the 50mm lens on, this is the farthest my arm could get the camera away from me. Ugh, I had to try and make good use of the airbrush tool for the first time here :oops: --- I am getting too old for close-up (self-)portraits!!!

vormcomputer.jpg

And this one taken last Sunday while we were on a family outing in Bremerhaven to celebrate my f-i-l's birthday and invite him for a meal, a walk along the harbour and for a visit to the newest museum they have there in Bremerhaven. I need to shed kilos once again, my-o-my!!!

ichinbremerhaven.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back