The Beginning Wonders of Photographing Water Drops

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Preface: I'm not sure whatever happened to the article project that was in collaboration, but I had already written mine up so I figured I wouldn't let the effort go to waste. Obviously, I am hardly an expert on the subject, but perhaps this will be of help to a novice.

I wasn't aware of the best way to attach a PDF, so hopefully this is okay. If not, or its too difficult to read, I will attempt to re-type it and add in the appropriate photos in another way.

Oh, the typos! I just found so many. Unfortunately the original document was lost with my hard drive, and I have somehow locked the copy from editing.

18473475030_fef305134a_b.jpg

18475034289_5008223d75_b.jpg

18656524512_0881e044b2_b.jpg

18038567264_8b8791ddab_b.jpg

18661262425_5bd21c9e9f_b.jpg

18473503458_2041956fa5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Jazzie, this was a very good read. Thanks for sharing. Very well done

very detailed tutorial...
Thanks for the sharing
g.png

Hey, nice article! Thanks for all the effort you put into making this.

Excellent - I have bookmarked.

[minor typo in conclusion? I think "memorized" should have been "mesmerized"?]

I tried it tonight...ended up flooding the kitchen area when I got on a long phone call...how should a guy handle that????

Excellent - I have bookmarked.

[minor typo in conclusion? I think "memorized" should have been "mesmerized"?]
Yes, you are correct. Unfortunately ny hard drive crashed with the original file and I'm unable to unlock the document I had forwarded for proofing. ;-) I "rescued" a copy from my sent box. Glad you were able to figure out what I meant anyways!

I tried it tonight...ended up flooding the kitchen area when I got on a long phone call...how should a guy handle that????
My dogs always like licking up fresh water from the floor. I recommend adopting two dogs, preferably mastiffs, since they seem to be able to clean up the most. Just make sure you don't let them get a hold of red dye #46, like kids- it can make them go into an Adhd episode. ;-)

Thanks Jazzie for sharing this. This is something I would like to try one day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back