Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are my sons (ages 5 & 3). Their smiles can light up a room.....today they were with their father for Easter and feeling a bit lonely that they aren't with us I just wanted to share some recent photos.

Lucas on the left (3) and Christopher on the right (5)
IMG_0917.jpg

Christopher looking out the window for squirrles
IMG_0907.jpg

This one was taken by Hobbes28...
DSC_0016.jpg

I'm sure spring is coming........eventually. Yesterday we blew bubbles outside in winter jackets, hats and with a lot of snow still on the ground
IMG_1418.jpg

See-saw
IMG_1446.jpg

I think the first two and the sea-saw one are more than worth to be printed off and framed. No question about it. They clearly have great fun with Mum and Dad.
He seems to have a lot of hair in the one where he's pulling a face! :shock: :mrgreen:

Great captures. You must have a lot of fun with them. I bet at that age they keep you on your feet. I love #3 but that is the kind of person I am :)

Eric

i've said it before, you have an incredible knack for photographing people; specifically children! the children are adorable and i bet fill your house and hearts with wonderful joy! i love the b&w; great shots!

Very nice, all of them. The first is one to frame. I bet the boys will appreaciate that picture so much when they are older.

Great photos Alison ... the 1st and 2nd are most especially endearing ... you've really captured them well ... good job and thanks for posting them I'm sure you missed them today, holidays can kind of suck without the little buggers ... I mean angels around :D

Jen

2 and 3 :thumbup: :)

core_17 said:
Your boys are so adorable! They are gonna grow up to be heartbreakers! Nice shots! :)
Exactly what I was thinkin' core.

Dang, that second shot has Hollywood written all over it.

Wow! Thank you guys for the comments. They seem to grow daily and every stage is fun, but it's sad to say good bye to their baby years *sniff* I'll have to print a few of these for the office, that 1st one is the background on my computer at work.

And Jeff, you're right, at times it does feel like I have three boys :mrgreen: It's great though for the boys to have someone that understands them so well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back