The car guys...

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had a car meet & greet today. Went for a drive, stopped for photos, and had dinner. Good time, most of us are european car enthusiasts.

1-9.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

8-4.jpg

7-3.jpg

6-7.jpg

4-6.jpg

9-4.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-7.jpg

10-3.jpg

5-7.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbup:

Wow, nothing huh? I thought at least the 07 Porsche 997 911 TT would get some love.

dang.

love the car in 3. BMW... no idea what model lol.

i understand hoew they get fans but i do not like the porsche cars. Pictures are amazing, i find car photography to be hard but you got exposures looking great.

now, about BMW.... my favorite brand cars. I wil say though not enough M3's :-( great shots though. And i believe i saw one guy helping me rep subaru?

The bimmer in #3 is an 07 335i... and stranger, there was 2 members helping you rep the scoobie's... both 07 WRX's one sedan one wagon.

Great series of shots, I'm a scooby fan and owner, so good to see a couple

Deano

Do you have a solo of the white m3?

i have an 05 legacy. The 07 STI have a "different" look to them

what lens did you have on there for these shots?

The white M3 is a good friend of mine, I'll get some shots of it for you later this evening possibly. You wouldn't happen to have the Legacy GT now would you?

I switched between my Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 and my 70-200mm f/4 L lens's in these shots.

Actually, hes picking up a new set of wheels next week. I told him I would take a few shots for him then... if you can wait for those.

Love the e36, e30 and e92 :D Got to love them bmws you post on bimmerforums?

no, audiworld for me (02 V6 bi-turbo S4) Have been known to post on m3forums before.

no gt :-( i bought a camera instead lolol

seriously though i would really like to see the photos when you get them. I just bought that tamron lens the other day! I love it so far

Yeah that lens pretty much lives on my camera during most events like this. It can be a little soft at f/2.8 tho.
Having another meet tomm. will have more e46 M3's at the next one.

Are you a member on bf.c? I have an e39 5er

Most reactions

New Topics

Back