The Day The Stig Almost Met His Maker

Now that'll land me with a code brown. Don't mess with the kitties!

Be careful buddy, close encounters with rattlers and cougars. In a few days we'd be watching stig on Nat Geo. :D

Be careful buddy, close encounters with rattlers and cougars. In a few days we'd be watching stig on Nat Geo. :D

Maybe not NatGeo, but have you ever seen the show "I Shouldn't Be Alive?" :lol:

Personally, I'd take the snake. I'd rather die of venom than be eaten alive. Of course in reality, you're more likely to drown in your own bathtub or be eaten by your pet dog than be killed by a cougar.

My dad and I were out scouting deer in the Sawtooth Mountains many years back and walked into a spot to glass a hillside, and on the way out, there were cougar track on top of ours that had followed us in. That's the thing with cougar, they are so stealthy. You almost never see them until they've been watching you for a while already.

Geees Jas, take it easy out there will ya ;) Nice shots and good details, but man you need to be careful. Nothing here that is dangerous, no snakes, croc's or anything, so I find it strange sometimes to see shots like this. Sends shivers up my spine.

All the best Jason, nice shots, but scary read.

Danny.

Geees Jas, take it easy out there will ya ;) Nice shots and good details, but man you need to be careful. Nothing here that is dangerous, no snakes, croc's or anything, so I find it strange sometimes to see shots like this. Sends shivers up my spine.

All the best Jason, nice shots, but scary read.

Danny.

Really? For some reason I assumed being close to Australia it would be at least somewhat similar. Australia has at least 17 deadly creatures per square meter, it's a known fact. I always wanted to visit both countries till I learned of the giant huntsman spiders. Snakes and wild kitties I can handle, but spiders that are large enough to eat birds? No thanks, I'll skip out on that adventure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back