luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi gang! Missed you all heaps :hug:

Well i'm back from Singapore and although it was all expenses paid (Thanks for the new stuff John Howard :)) i must say that i was a bit disappointed.
After three weeks away i have returned without a single WOW photo. Heaps of rain, High humidity, condensed lenses (air-con caused) Haze, overcast and contrasty skies have played havoc with my photo exploits.
On the up side i now have a shiny new wide angle lens, a new Lowepro camera bag, an extra 256mb of memory, 140 new pirate DVD's and 7" TFT portable DVD player (and lots of other goodies).

Oh yeah and i tore my anterior cruixured (sp?) ligaments in my right knee so i have a knee reconstruction to enjoy soon!

Damn it's great to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay for the dawg!!!!!

welcome back mr. dog...we missssssssed youuuuu.. :::bad agent smith accent::::

md

Glad to have you back!

Now I'm sure the pirated media and cheap electronics is why many people go to Singapore.

Welcome back Lucky!
Did you find the swag in Singapore or did you take a trip into Malaysia?

Welcome back Lucky!!

/scratches luckydog's head/

Good luck with the knee surgery, and happy rehab!

At least you got plenty of bootleg dvd's to watch while you're recuperating.

Hope that knee heals well and quickly.

It's always good to know you've been missed.
mrsid, the DVD's were from Malaysia. Did a couple of runs over the border without being detected with our stash by the Singapore border dudes.

Congrats on the ACL, buddy! ;-)

Seriously, that is no fun at all. My wife tore her ACL (I mean literally tore the damn thing in half) a few years ago. I'm sure your doc has you doing all kinds of stuff, but let me know if you need any tips for exercises and stretches and stuff. Keep that thing limber and loose as possible!

And I know a fantastic surgeon if you feel up to a bit of a jaunt to Indiana. ;-) :thumbsup:

Have you decided yet if you're going to do a same-knee patellar graft or an opposite-knee patellar graft? When's the surgery?

DAWG! Welcome back, Lucky! Sorry about the knee, that is not going to be fun. :x Glad you're back and doign well otherwise, we missed ya!!! :D

Most reactions

Back