The Getty Center

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In Los Angeles, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, lies The Getty Center. The quality of its architecture surpassing the art contained within, The Getty is an inspiring location.
All my snaps are here:
The Getty Center

Gary

120793932-L.jpg

120794507-L.jpg

120792921-L.jpg

Number three didn't do much for me, but it does showcase the lines of the building in a simple, even peaceful way. Number two, I'm not sure about the colors. My first thought was chromatic aberration, and only afterwards I realized that it's artistic coloring (chromatic aberration doesn't turn a sky yellow!). I like the color of the sky, but I can't look at the red without thinking it's ca. Number one is beautiful abstract. Looks almost like it could be paper. It's my favorite of the three.:)

Number three didn't do much for me, but it does showcase the lines of the building in a simple, even peaceful way. Number two, I'm not sure about the colors. My first thought was chromatic aberration, and only afterwards I realized that it's artistic coloring (chromatic aberration doesn't turn a sky yellow!). I like the color of the sky, but I can't look at the red without thinking it's ca. Number one is beautiful abstract. Looks almost like it could be paper. It's my favorite of the three.:)

Sorry you didn't like two or three. Two is pretty much out of the camera with the colors .. only post processing was some burning and dodging. And number three is number three. Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.

Gary

Most reactions

Back