The iPhone is Friggen Awesome!

RyanLilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I just Bought an iPhone 3G and it is great. Soooooo useful. been casually looking at houses, Get in the car, look things up on Realtor.com then clicking on maps, Bingo.

"Can you say Super Monkey Ball!?" Thousands of apps, Pandora for my music listening pleasure, Tuner to listen to NPR, managing my work contact, keep track of my finances and bills...and this is only day two!

The internet is fantastic!

Anyone else love their phone?

I can call people on my phone.

^ Hahahaha!

I want an iPhone bad... But I can't justify the monthly expense.

However, I might just cave to the iPod Touch...

^ Hahahaha!

I want an iPhone bad... But I can't justify the monthly expense.

However, I might just cave to the iPod Touch...

I thought the same thing, I have I have often hours of down time at work, I drive all over the city and surrounding area(maps!), and there are a few apps like remote desktop that come in handy, It is a bit of a luxury, but I feel I can justify it for my line of work.

The Ipod touch is pretty sweet as long as you are in a wi-fi hotspot.

Plus I have TPF everywhere I go!

The iphone didn't fit me.... too much glitz, buzz, and whistles but not enough to sustain my work/productivity. Its basically a sup'd up media phone/toy. I know a few business men who loved their iphone for personal use but also carried/swapped a blackberry while on the road for business.

It has been a few years since I last had AT&T but their coverage wasn't very good in the areas I was located in.

have a phone, have a laptop with wifi .. no need for anything in between.

phone is for text messages and talking ..

I can call people on my phone.
I can't even do that.

I don't go anywhere. I have a tracfone that I basically got for the "Honey, what did you want me to pick up again?" calls after work when I stop at the store. I rarely am stopping at the store and the minutes pile up month after month. So, I try to call just to chit chat on the way home from work and I lose signal for most of my commute.

I don't understand how people have gotten hooked on cell phones. I think I've made 3 calls on mine in the past 6 months. All 3 were, "Honey, I'm stopping at the store, do you want anything?"

If people weren't so damn rude making calls while in line at the stores, not being capable of driving and running me off the road while they chit chat, and interupt a conversation they are having with me in person because of their freakin cell phone ringing...

I can't even tell you the last time I turned mine on. I think sometime in October, I was wanting to know what time it was at work and wasn't near a clock, so I turned it on to check the time.

I just got an iPhone as well and I LOVE it. Honestly, I had to do lots of research but decided to binge on a self-purchased christmas gift and dont' regret it at all.

I have had an iPhone since iDay! And then I bought a White 16gb 3G the day that one came out, Still Love it! I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a "normal" phone.

I Sure you guys with iPhones are JailBroken, if not, you're missing a WHOLE nother world out there!

I keep hearing about the jailbreak on the iphone, whats the benefits?

and can you do it to the ipod touch?

I have a Virgin mobile phone. I pay $20 every two or three months for service. When I power up the phone, I can call someone. If the phone is powered on and someone calls me, I can talk to them.

That's all my requirements for a mobile phone.

I keep hearing about the jailbreak on the iphone, whats the benefits?
A personal scathing from Steve Jobs himself and a near-guarantee that Apple will "unintentionally" brick your phone with the next firmware update because Soviet R^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Apple knows best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back