THE LOGO!!!???

I think biding your time is the best bet.... maybe a mod will leave or have an accident (;) ).... then there would be an opening :lol:

*bace opening up alert*

I just wanna help out. I've found a place where I actually want to participate and do whatever I can to help those people around me.

I've already learnt so much from being here. I wanna be able to give back to ma people.

*single tear*

bace said:
*bace opening up alert*

I just wanna help out. I've found a place where I actually want to participate and do whatever I can to help those people around me.

I've already learnt so much from being here. I wanna be able to give back to ma people.

*single tear*
excuse me while I throw up. :puke-rig:

:( I knew I shouldn't have said anything...

bace said:
:( I knew I shouldn't have said anything...

We like these little insights into the "real" Bace. :wink: :hug::

Besides...you're effing funny! :lmao:

How's a man supposed to open up when he's faced with such reception.

Heartless.

hobbes28 said:
Don't feel bad, Chris. I didn't either. :lol:

The new logo is coming. Geez... you can't just stick a logo up at the top of the page and expect it to be exactly how we want it. ;) We have picked the winner and now it's just being tweaked to match exactly what we're looking for. These things take time. Kinda like the time it took to convert the website to the vBulletin and the time it still takes when there are upgrades. Those of us that spent that good month getting the new forum ready and those weeks making changes to the forum as needed, ya'll know what I'm talking about. These are just parts of the things that go on behind the scenes to make the forum run. Heaven forbid something comes up in the real world too. :D

^^^^ Still the same answer. I happen to know for sure that it HAS been worked on recently.

Patience is a virture.

core_17 said:
^^^^ Still the same answer. I happen to know for sure that it HAS been worked on recently.

Patience is a virture.

Ditto! The final version is still being worked on, but I know it hasn't been forgotten about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back