The Master Bed - Model (Lingerie NSFW) C&C

My first time shooting this location. Chalk it up to not knowing, seeing or utilizing everything to it's fullest.

I would give this a 95 out of 100.

It may just be MY personal taste that would make it 100 out of 100.

If it were MY photo, I would get rid of the motion sensor by the door, her mole on her chest, the center light that is directly above her head, the speaker in the ceiling, maybe even the hinges on the far door, give it just a tick more contrast, and it would be perfect! Oh and I agree about the bra looking a little big, so I would have her take that off as well. :1219:

I looked at this pic a lot before answering. The WB? May be. Part of the body OOF? uhm...may be.
But it's not that IMHO. From the technical point of view it's really a beautiful shot.

What I find quite disappointing is her face and I explain you way. Her body, the point of view from where you shoot and the frame...everything bring my eyes from the bottom line to the upper line of the photo. So face is the last part I see. But...her body and the framing (and the point of view) is already telling me something. Something like a tale. There's a bed room. I immediately see she's a girl. Start wondering. High heels and red shoes. Wow. Sound sexy. Going up. Legs are touching each other, seems like "scratching" each other (I know it sounds malicious, but seems like "guess what's inside the room for you?" or "I've got a itch to scratch", so I understand the "why" of the pose)...WOW. Long hair...uhm! Wow...Sexy body...wow....tatoos and lingerie tells me about a very sexy person...but when I arrive to the face...she has an expression which is not matching my expectings. She doesn't seem aware of what she's doing and her left eyebrow lift is not enough. She seems too serious or too uncertain and not daring enough. I'm not telling she should have licked her lips. But...a kiss-like lips (just slightly) or a smile...would have brought a totally different intensity to the pic. A more aware expression.

Congratulation for the pic anyway. You really master the camera.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back