Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why?
Cause she's tired...

Why?
Cause she is 11 weeks pregnant!

After dealing with a miscarriage last time we wanted to wait until there was a confirmed heartbeat. She went in for an ultrasound last week. When they see the heartbeat, the chances of losing the baby are very small.

September 27th is the duedate.

band.gif

congrats voo,

so we will be hearing the pitter patter of little voodoocat feet soon :) Here's wishing you all the best mate!
:band:

wow .. congrats :D

hopefully we'll be hearing pitter-patter of feet ... i just may have to loose my pills :lol:

SWEET!!!!!!!

:lol:

md

a little matthew running around, how cute...

Congratulations and I hope all goes well this time!

congrats, man! kids'r the greatest. you are about to jump on the wildest ride you've ever been on... fasten your seatbelt!

Yay voods!

Congrats bella. Give the Mrs Vood a big TPF hug from us all.
So what names have u got lined up?

So what names have u got lined up?

Actually you asked earlier if we could change your caption, any chance we can name the child? In my humble opinion you should name it Voonagy :p
Just kiddin, matie - no reason to torture the child 'fore its born :)

Actually i was thinking how wonderful its going to be to have a new member to our community :cheer: its nice to hear news like this, i am glad you shared that with all of us!

Hey Voodoo, Congrates man thats great. And the best part is the due date LOL My son was born on the 27th of Sept, as was my cousins second son.
There seems to be a trend going here with dates and sex.
I am predicting a boy man :)

Again CONGRATULATIONS man!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back