The Mutant

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
640c0035-2.jpg

Why "mutant" when you photograph the tail of a tortoise?

So that's why it wouldn't eat the peanuts I was trying to feed it!

--

Just thought it looked like it had a little head- and was coming out of the hole instead of going in. That and it reminded me of an Harlan Ellison story I read years ago about survivors of a nuclear war.

My little jokes aren't funny locally either.

I spent the day at a tortoise habitat yesterday and snapped about 100 documentation photos for my website. I put the new d80 on auto and this was pretty much the best of what I got.

Well, they have heads, too. With eyes and big mouths (all pink inside) ... and for all I know they don't eat peanuts, or do they? My dad's tortoise loves melon! It goes all hyper on melon! (But his will now be getting ready for hibernation in his greenhouse, I should think).

Esio Trot!

Looks a tad bit underexposed, but if you were to lighten it up a bit, add some contrast and then crop a portion including some of the 'leather-like' skin in addition to the shell you might have a very neat abstract :)

Amazing creatres.

LaFoto said:
Well, they have heads, too. With eyes and big mouths (all pink inside) ... and for all I know they don't eat peanuts, or do they?My dad's tortoise loves melon! It goes all hyper on melon! (But his will now be getting ready for hibernation in his greenhouse, I should think).

Not from the back :er:

This was my best joke. It has gone awry...

Back to work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back