The next generation will never see it

All together now, "Ommmmmmm..."!

.. we challenge each others views ..

O.K., get ready, because here it comes:

Your view is based on phony trumped-up fear-mongering hyperbole, and you have swallowed it whole.

[/gaunlet]

I find your views increasingly objectionable. The way i understand your views so far is that: we are helpless and unable to change the course of our destiny. First with global warming and now with evolution. My response to you is: we have come a long way since the 19th century.

Technically global warming (and cooling) is inevitable. I can't remember the specific mechanisms behind it, but the Earth's temperatures are naturally cyclical, meaning that if humans do nothing the global climate is still going to gradually change whether we want it to or not.

The question in the scientific community is not IF the climate is changing, but instead HOW much of an impact we have on that change.

That's why CO2 sensors have been placed at the the top of the tallest volcano in Hawaii etc.

What they've found is that the amount of CO2 varies per season (more in the winter and less in the summer) but overall it has risen over the pat 100 years. I'm not well-verses enough in climatology to understand the correlations and causal relationships this has with climate change, however. I'm just stating what has been found. :p

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/

I think it is best to leave this discussion for another venue. My main reason is really concern for the well being of animals, i just wanted to get a feel if anyone here cares about the things we photograph and take for granted everyday, that's all really.
i do. i recycle as well in case you are wondering. And take photos. Sorry if you find my views objectionable. Humans themselves are objectionable. Do not fear this. Nature will inevitably correct and humans will face a massive die off, so it wont matter anymore. Many people with strong views such as yours, have come to a conclusion that the most practical method of promoting the cause is to necessarily crash the economys of the world and promote the human die off. Perhaps while you are taking photos you could rally to that effect, and you will find many online forums that do promote such a cause. Instead of trying to convince people to not use plastic bags, crash the economys so they can not be manufactured. Usually where those with your group think end up, and i cant argue its logic, it makes sense.

course i follow the think i mentioned above. so i just follow the current where it goes with a level of acceptance and what i consider a understanding of "the way things work" tao as it pertains to the universe and life. You could also use photography for your cause and promote it that way. Many photographers have donated much of their time to showing the destruction of the earths animals. Your photography is your tool, more than discussing with us in a forum. Your photos, can say a lot. Both in recording, persuading and is a great tool. i encourage you to use it for such a venue if this is your convictions and speak through your photos.

So are you saying I should Stop changing my cars engine oil over the sewer drain, throwing my dead batteries in the drinking reservoir and stop mixing the recycle with the regular trash.:scratch:

Most reactions

Back