The Offie

Nosajjao

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, some people call me Offie. So I'll go with that. I've been taking pictures of things for a long time, almost 15 years now. But I only really started doing it as a hobby and to learn more recently. About 6 months ago I bought a Nikon FE film camera with a couple lenses with the intent to do some serious composed shots. Landscapes, wildlife, people, whatever I could do. Shooting film has been harder than I thought so I went out and bought a Nikon D90 just last week. Only have taken a few shots with it so far. Still learning how to use some finer functions. I also use a Nikon Coolpix P4 point and shoot. The bulk of my shots were taken with this camera, which has some impressive quality to it. I use Photoshop elements 7 to process my photos before I put them online or anywhere else. I'm looking into trying to sell my work if its worthy enough so I'm open to creative criticism. I want to hear what professionals have to say about my shots, I'm hoping to be one myself someday. Well that's me. I think I'm going to try to find a thread to put my stuff out there now. Or maybe I'll start a thread.

Most reactions

Back