THE ONE EYE AVATARS ARE TAKING OVER RUN.....

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:shock: What is up with all the people using one eye :cyclops: as there Avatar? I think that it is a cool idea but it has gotten a little out of hand. I have read more then one topic with a whole line of One eye :cyclops: avatar and I feel that someone is watching me (but that is a another topic and I am getting help for that one :wink:) and it is a little distracting. Please know that this is just "MY 2 CENTS" on something I have notated and that is all!!

nikon90s said:
What is up with all the people using one eye :cyclops: as there Avatar? I think that it is a cool idea but it has gotten a little out of hand. I have read more then one topic with a whole line of One eye :cyclops: avatar and I feel that someone is watching me (but that is a another topic and I am getting help for that one :wink:) and it is a little distracting. Please know that this is just "MY 2 CENTS" on something I have notated and that is all!!

It's not my fault, Hobbes copied me! I will see what else I can find so I don't scare you!

AlisonS said:
nikon90s said:
What is up with all the people using one eye :cyclops: as there Avatar? I think that it is a cool idea but it has gotten a little out of hand. I have read more then one topic with a whole line of One eye :cyclops: avatar and I feel that someone is watching me (but that is a another topic and I am getting help for that one :wink:) and it is a little distracting. Please know that this is just "MY 2 CENTS" on something I have notated and that is all!!

It's not my fault, Hobbes copied me! I will see what else I can find so I don't scare you!

Better?

Karalee said:
:-? my former avatar was my eye too.

I think you've always been a kiwi to me :)

:puke-rig: :cyclops: :puke:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back