The ones I did more too.

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did some more artsy type of shots, please let me know what you think of them. They are intentionally soft, but they didn't seem this dark in PS. I will be showing all of these shots to all of the people that were there so i don't want them to suck...thanks:D

1409791403_a66b90fe84.jpg

1410604274_825bd6a65e.jpg

1410627780_5e9a392c03.jpg

I think number 3 is great, I like the composition, there's not much distraction.

But then the little girl is so pretty. How do get a bad photo of her?!

Number 4 isn't just soft...it's out of focus...

I'm going to be honest and say that I don't care for them much. They aren't necessarily bad, but they're more like a documentation of the event than an art piece.

Number 4 isn't just soft...it's out of focus...

I'm going to be honest and say that I don't care for them much. They aren't necessarily bad, but they're more like a documentation of the event than an art piece.

All right, that is noted. Dropping it from the list. Any of the others need to go?
They are documentation of the event, just not straight forward. I just just ment that i was playing with them. I have the originals as well to give to the mother as snaps of her party.

Did you apply blur without cutting out the eyes and the teeth?

1410943996_2406c38148_o.jpg

This is the kind of post-processing I have in mind, but it's catered to my taste.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back