"The Pearly Gates..." (B&W Version)

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-1-HDR-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Happy Sunday Folks!!! Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I like the photograph. I like the symmetry and my eye is led inside the arch where further interesting details reside.

Glenn

I like the photograph. I like the symmetry and my eye is led inside the arch where further interesting details reside.

Glenn

Thank you for your input & complimentary words...

I think it loses its impact in B&W, and much prefer the color version.

"Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you"

Love it, nice composition! I love that you can not ascertain whether that is a person, saint statue, or Mother Mary statue. Very keen.

I liked the color version, and I believe it would make an excellent B&W, but I'm not a fan of the sepia.

I also echo JC's comments composition. One small thing I just noticed as being more prominent on the conversion and I'm not sure how you would fix it. The foreground wall on the right is actually tapered, which gives it the appearance of leaning right. Possibly in PS crop tighter on the right, select the remainder then use transform tool to lean left slightly to compensate??

Love it, nice composition! I love that you can not ascertain whether that is a person, saint statue, or Mother Mary statue. Very keen.

I liked the color version, and I believe it would make an excellent B&W, but I'm not a fan of the sepia.

I also echo JC's comments composition. One small thing I just noticed as being more prominent on the conversion and I'm not sure how you would fix it. The foreground wall on the right is actually tapered, which gives it the appearance of leaning right. Possibly in PS crop tighter on the right, select the remainder then use transform tool to lean left slightly to compensate??

Thank both for your input & complimentary words!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back