The prophet thats lost has a darkside?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_N0H4291.jpg

cool...... about time you posted in here!...... nice effect, i like it :thumbup:

Fate said:
That, my friend, is rather cool!!!

I would love to know how you did that, looks like a lot of good ol' photoshop work :D

Really cool capture man, love it

It's 2 shots, one of a landscape that was a total mess :lol: and one of a cheerleader.

There are 4 layers of the landscape, 3 in B&W 2 of which were inverted and a colour layer.
then a white painted blob with zoom blur and pasted the cheerleader on top of that then one of the standard CS noise filters. total time about 30mins but forgot to save a PSD file like a muppet

Archangel said:
cool...... about time you posted in here!

Well I did have 3 shredded wheat this morning :lol:

WHAT is the world coming to??? LP posting on the darkside? (although the cheerleader part doesn't surprise me).

That is indeed a very cool image. Good work! [Oh, and.....welcome to the dark side. You can check out, but you can never leave]

Wicked Prophet. Gotta dig this. Killer ps work my friend.

NIce to see ya in the darkside too. We had a coffin waiting for ya.:lmao:

Antarctican said:
WHAT is the world coming to??? LP posting on the darkside? (although the cheerleader part doesn't surprise me).

That is indeed a very cool image. Good work! [Oh, and.....welcome to the dark side. You can check out, but you can never leave]

Oi! the only photos of people I have are either standing on top of wings, riding motorbikes or cheerleaders :lol:

Chiller said:
We had a coffin waiting for ya.:lmao:

As long as it lined with black sandpaper I don't mind

lostprophet said:
Oi! the only photos of people I have are either standing on top of wings, riding motorbikes or cheerleaders :lol:

As long as it lined with black sandpaper I don't mind

( :lmao: re the people shots.)

And 'huh?', what's with the black sandpaper? Sounds painful.

Antarctican said:
( :lmao: re the people shots.)

And 'huh?', what's with the black sandpaper? Sounds painful.

Pain my dear Pain and black as I'm in a "dark" mood :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back