*The real* TPF Photo Challenge -April '13- "Less is more"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting until the last minute.

Less is More...since I have LESS time to do this challenge now, does that mean I have MORE of a chance of winning? :D
Or just MORE of a chance of not getting it done in time...

I've been waiting for the mood to strike me this month. Rather than come up with a particular vision for the challenge, which I failed at miserably last time, I just wanted to "find" the picture this month. And I've got a few that I may end up turning in. But they either seem like cliché "less is more"/minimalism shots or they are something no one ELSE would ever get "less is more" out of, except me. Well, I've got a few more days to find THE shot...

I still haven't shot mine yet. My model has had limited availability. May need to enact back up plan. (cliché shot imminent)

HEY! THIS IS YOUR LAST WEEKEND TO GET SOME PICS! I'm looking forward to seeing your entries, so let's go people! :)

Act now while rates are low!

Oh crud, last day and still haven't pulled the shot off (not for a lack of trying!) one more try today.
Last day peoples!

You can do it!

Mine's in. No idea WHY it's in, as NOTHING I took this month has any business being in a challenge...or posted anywhere else for that matter.

I am in one of those "good grief, why don't I just give my camera to a monkey?" moods these past few weeks. Maybe it's just stress--too much work and family stuff, too little time to go take pictures, and then when I DO get a chance to take a pictures, I end up hating them ALL.
May have to just set the camera down and step away for a week or two and see if it helps; maybe it would help my attitude at least, if not the actual quality of my photos. :lmao:

Anyway...at least I submitted the stupid thing. :D Can't wait to see everyone else's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back