The Stones.....>

Wow, these are amazing, what setup did you have for these photos?

Just a polarizer... and the 18-55 D50 kit lens (i still cant afford the wideangle lens im after)

BTW, which tor is it?

Im not sure Alex... i went up to the moors to find a particular tor i remember seeing last year.... but i could't remember exactly where it was, so we kept going and eventually stumbled upon this one. It was quite a large one, i know that.... maybe my farther will remembr what it was called... if so i'll update this thread.

Thanks guys for commenting... i had an idea in mind for the post processing, and number 1 was the most sucessful i think (although iv got a load more of these).... all i really need tho to finish these shots off is a female model in like a white celtic looking gown.... id love to incorporate a person into these shots! ;)

These are awesome man. Way better then that other Stones. At least these rock.

lol, you really checked it :)

I know most of dartmoort tors actually... the damn thing is only there are too many , so i mix all the names and locations up by now :/

Excellent doesnt even come close to how good these are...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic show! Number 1 is just amazing! You don't post enough photos Archibald!

"Archibald" :lmao: --- well, that is one cool name! :biglaugh:

But yes, I think what everyone thinks! The first is absolutely amazing! I would love to visit there one day (and I might, hm, I never thought I'd get to see you in your town, either, until only such a short time before I actually got there, so one never knows, eh?).

thanks people :)

yea mo loves the Archibald thing... although how he guessed my real name i'll never know :lol: (j/k my parents wern't THAT cruel).....

yea maybe one day you'll take a trip to the moors eh corinna ;)

How did you get the colours in no 2.

"Wrong" white balance I'd suppose ;) .. no offense, Arch :)

Its amazing and that view in number 4...I can almost feel the cool contry wind.

sumtimes it is rather hot on dartmoor ... and if theres no trees around, no shade to cool down ;)
.. but you are right, often it is cold and wet :p

Great exposure sky looks wonderfull! :mrgreen::thumbup:

Most reactions

Back