The super-macro guessing game

That, friends and neighbors, was the kidney stone I passed last summer!!! :-D I jurry-rigged a super-macro lens onto the camera I was using at the time. The scale you saw on the photo was in mm. :shock: :pale:

Sharp, pointy birth no less! Yikes, I ever get one of them mothers I'm gonna demand full blown surgery to remove it. :shock:

photobug said:
Sharp, pointy birth no less! Yikes, I ever get one of them mothers I'm gonna demand full blown surgery to remove it. :shock:

I had a 7.5 mm big-boy that got caught in my ureter a couple years ago. Had to have surgery to get it out. That's no fun either, because.... :drumroll: They didn't make any incisions. They went...umm...up a certain body part with a device about the thickness of your thumb--it had a scope, a laser, and some tongs. ::shudder::

if you find out you have a kidney stone soon enough, you can just drink about 5 cokes. good old soda pop depletes your calcium so fast!

MuffinJuice said:
if you find out you have a kidney stone soon enough, you can just drink about 5 cokes. good old soda pop depletes your calcium so fast!

Actually that's what caused mine--too much coke, not enough water. The colas form calcium oxylate, which builds in the kidneys in the form of the lovely little child you saw in my photo. :-D

Shark said:
photobug said:

I had a 7.5 mm big-boy that got caught in my ureter a couple years ago. Had to have surgery to get it out. That's no fun either, because.... :drumroll: They didn't make any incisions. They went...umm...up a certain body part with a device about the thickness of your thumb--it had a scope, a laser, and some tongs. ::shudder::

Just thinking about it all has my certain body part looking like a turtle pulling it's head back in right about now.....damn!!!!

I don't know if this will fly as well as some of the games lately but it's worth a try. It may be just Jadin and I but if that's what it takes, I guess I'll have to take it.

Whoever guesses right gets to post the next one and so on.

Here goes nothing.

So sorry to only find a broken link :(

Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back