The Third Wave.

Brilliant! Reading this is a must!

I'm glad you approve! It was reeeally late when I was reading this, and I should have been in bed, but I was enthralled.

There is a book out called The Wave that my teacher suggested I read when I was in high school. I think it's the same story. I found it vaguely spooky to a certain extent.

leewald said:
There is a book out called The Wave that my teacher suggested I read when I was in high school. I think it's the same story. I found it vaguely spooky to a certain extent.

Oooh..I may have to seek that out. I'd like to read that!

Thank you for posting this. I thought it was very interesting and have forwarded the link to a few friends who I think would enjoy it as well.

Yes, and there was an "After-school Special" movie on ABC (anyone remember those?) in the mid 70s based on the book. It is one of the stories that has stuck with me...it is frightening.

Reading this brought back some memories of a very well done movie called Das Experiment. A 2001 German movie, pretty close to what you read in the Third Wave. Here's the link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/

That's cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back