The Ultimate Photo Editing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man i dont mean any disrespect to anyone else. clarinet, i understand where u coming from. But for someone to come here and say my rig is rice without supporting their statement is just plain gay.

1st, not everyone has the same values as you, and if you accept that, then you wouldn't have to have gotten defensive....disagreements are fine, but don't start flaming.

....but I am insulted by your offensive use of the word 'gay'.

Please knock it off.

This is a international forum with a membership comprised of all types of people. 1) keep that in mind, and there won't be nearly as many argumetns, and 2) use language that is respectful to those many different types of people.

hey man i dont mean any disrespect to anyone else. clarinet, i understand where u coming from. But for someone to come here and say my rig is rice without supporting their statement is just plain gay.

Watch it big guy!... No insulting allowed here. I don't know if you meant that as an insult but I better err on my side of things. I understand your frustration but you must word it in such a way that is not offensive to anyone here. Thanks for listening.

Sorry guys... I was typing this at work. Didint mean any offense by it. My appologies to u guys. Just a lack of a better words i guess. I was at work and was hurrying to go to lunch. Anyway, if u guys knew what the rice meant u'd guys would be angry as well.

....but I am insulted by your offensive use of the word 'gay'.

Maybe he just means happy?

His user name pretty much says it all for me.

His user name pretty much says it all for me.

So yea is this it guys. I say one thing i didint even mean and u guys just gang up on me then. How would u like it if u worked on something and was really proud of it. You pour your heart and soul into this project. This is another way of showing my creativity. I love building computers and someone makes an ignorant comment like " thats rice". Meaning "the computer u just worked on looks like a cheap piece of ****" . No one says anything to that guy. But hey look at PuppY_K1ck3R!! He has a mean name he said "gay" OMG!!! Lets gang up on him. He's not politcaly correct. "I'll be a hero by making him look bad" "Look at me Im so PC" "I defended homosexuals" So yes i guess im the low hanging fruit of the day.

Just knock it off and quit taking things so personally.

I'm away from home and posting from my phone. You're just going to have to act like adults and settle things on your own in a civil manner. Novel concept, eh?

powerglove.jpg

"The Power Glove, it's so bad." lol....

and in case you don't know what i'm talking about, Puppy Kicker, or anyone else, for that matter, it's a quote from a really old movie.

Puppy, to be honest with you I'm not up to date with the meaning of word 'rice'. I don't mind learning a few things, so, if you don't mind PM me with its meaning. If indeed that's a derogatory term, then no, it has no place on TPF.

Nice computer! You're overclocking the hay out of it, though! I know the water cooling allows that, but I didn't even know that was possible (but I hear the intel duos are good for this, no)?

Anyway, sweet computer. And although I hate the term rice (because I found it kind of derrogatory towards Asians, not to mention everything has purpose if you like it), but its not ricey at all. Its just flashy! Now if you put a sticker on it to try and make it go faster... :)

Puppy, to be honest with you I'm not up to date with the meaning of word 'rice'. I don't mind learning a few things, so, if you don't mind PM me with its meaning. If indeed that's a derogatory term, then no, it has no place on TPF.

Eh... it's just a term in the car community to describe those cars that have the spoiler, paint, rims, etc. but no performance value.

Hardly "derogatory" but this puppy kicker dude sure seems to have some issues and between his username and his use of "gay" in that manner, he seems like a 9 year old.

So yea is this it guys. I say one thing i didint even mean and u guys just gang up on me then. How would u like it if u worked on something and was really proud of it. You pour your heart and soul into this project. This is another way of showing my creativity. I love building computers and someone makes an ignorant comment like " thats rice". Meaning "the computer u just worked on looks like a cheap piece of ****" . No one says anything to that guy. But hey look at PuppY_K1ck3R!! He has a mean name he said "gay" OMG!!! Lets gang up on him. He's not politcaly correct. "I'll be a hero by making him look bad" "Look at me Im so PC" "I defended homosexuals" So yes i guess im the low hanging fruit of the day.

BTW if you don't see anything wrong this post seek mental help.

Ok, I'll preface this by saying I'm rather irritable right now, but it's obvious some people don't know how to just drop things.

Telling one person to knock something off isn't an invitation for everyone else to kick that person while they're down.

This thread is closed. Move along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back